The Reports manager contains two panes with action buttons at the far right. In the left pane is a list of folders, organized in directories by institution. The home folder for the user logged in should be open by default. Selecting a folder will display the contents of that folder in the right pane.
The Contents pane (right pane) contains a table of reports and subfolders for the highlighted folder on the left. The following information is displayed in the Contents pane for each report:
- Name – The name of the report.
- Type – What kind of object it is. It is either a directory or a report in the Reports manager.
- User ID – The User ID of the report’s owner.
- Date Created –The date and time at which the report was created.
- Date Last Modified – The date and time at which the report was modified last.
Does your organization need to run a specific report on a regular, scheduled basis? If so, BSI support staff can help! We are able to configure a specific report you have set up to run as a "monitor". Results can be emailed out to a list of recipients annually, weekly, hourly, on certain weekdays, at a certain time (always calculated by the BSI server's local timezone), etc. These monitor reports must be approved by the BSI database owner.