The project navigation bar appears at the left side of the project screen, unless you are on a small screen, and then it appears beneath the header. Along with generally available company menu options, several options are available only to Project Administrators:
- Settings - Controls the project-level settings like Name, Theme and Notifications.
- Issue Types - Controls what issues types are present in the project and the details for each issue type.
- Fields - Controls the details of each project field, including custom fields.
- Members - Controls which company users are members of this project. Also where roles are assigned to members.
- Roles - Defines what roles are available and which permissions those roles have.
- Groups - Groups of users are created here for the purposes of sending notifications and assigning issues to groups of users.
- Workflows - Where to define what will automatically happen in issues if certain criteria are met or what workflows are available for users to complete.
- Email - Where to define settings for emailing comments and issues into this project.
- Webhooks - Controls URLS that are called when new issues are created or updated in this project.