Mass deleting is a way for an administrator to remove a group of issues from Squish.
- To perform a mass delete, first perform a search to isolate the group of issues you want to remove.
- Once you have narrowed down your search results, click the Actions menu to see the drop-down menu.
- Select Mass Delete from the menu.
- If you would like to mass delete all of the issues in the results group, click the box at the top of the column to automatically check all of the boxes in the column. If your results group contains some issues that you do not want to delete, you can individually check the box in the row for each issue you do want to delete.
- Click Mass Delete Selected Issues and then click OK to confirm.