Wiki pages were created to put information about the project in a place where all users can access it. Along the left side of each wiki page is a table of contents, which lists each wiki page and the category under which it falls. The categories are selected from the values of a choice field for the project, which can be specified in the Project Settings.
Open the Wiki by clicking on the Wiki icon on the project navigation bar.
The Wiki home page will open with the following options:
- Edit the wiki homepage - Click on the link on the title bar to open the homepage editor where you can change the title, add or edit content and lock the homepage so only managers can update it.
- Search Wiki - Search existing pages through keywords. You can search on multiple words. They are treated as AND statements, so all words in the Search field must appear in the title or text of every page found by your search.
- Note* If there are no Wiki pages, the Search field and Search Wiki button will not be displayed.
- Create a New Page -You must give the wiki a title before clicking on the link. This link opens the editor for writing a Wiki page. Any project member, regardless of other permissions, can read or create a Wiki page.
- Open an existing page from the Wiki page list by clicking on one of the title links in the list of recently updated pages.
After opening a wiki page, a list of available wiki pages is displayed on the left side. The following links are at the top of the page:
- Wiki Home, which will take you to the Table of Contents, or list of titles on the Wiki home page.
- History, which opens the history showing all changes made to the page, by whom, when, and comments. Select one radial button in each of the From and To columns to compare.
- Select the Compare Selected Versions button to display a list of the changes made to the To version which were not in the From version.
- Edit , which opens the Wiki editor.
- Delete, allows you to delete the page.