The Calendar page is the hub of the new project management features in Squish. From here, you can:
- Filter the issues and tasks you want to see by selecting from the following criteria:
- Defined project and task field values
- A specified date range
- Issues with due dates matching your criteria will be displayed.
- You can select the appropriate display type via the page tab options: week, month, or issue listing. Issue lists will be displayed chronologically.
- This view will also display issues that do not explicitly have a due date set, but are “due” by means of being assigned to a project or task that is due.
- Easily create a new project or task using the available buttons in the filter panel.
- Click on a particular date to enter a new issue to be due that day.
- Navigate to the previous or next week/month, or return to view the week/month containing today's date using the available buttons in the top right corner of the screen.