You can always access your account information by clicking the profile link on the top right side of the screen. To change your account information, simply type the new information in the fields, then click Update Account. An anonymous user viewing their account information will only see that they are logged on as "anonymous".
- First Name and Last Name - Your full name appears in many user lists. Therefore, you should enter the name by which most people know you. You may change these names at any time as needed. Each name can be up to 100 characters in length.
- E-mail Address - You must supply Squish with a valid e-mail address. Depending on project and personal settings, Squish may automatically send users a number of e-mail messages, so it is important that this address be one which you check on a regular basis.
- Password - Your Password provides some security to your username. Since you cannot change your username, it is important to change your password regularly and to keep it confidential.
On the right side of the screen, your private user key is available, as well as a link to regenerate it. Another link leads to documentation regarding available API methods. Any API keys associated with your account will be displayed here also. Under Project Memberships is a list of every project which your account has access to, including links to each project's home page.
From the My Account screen you can also:
- Add or change a Profile Picture
- Edit your Display Preferences
- Edit your Date/Time Preferences
- Edit your Issue Preferences
- Edit your Notification Preferences
To enter or change a profile picture, you must have an account at gravatar.com. When you are setting up your account, you must use the email address that is used for your Squish account to have the profile picture appear in your account.
Once you have an account, follow the directions on the web site to select the image file you want to use on your profile. This can be an image from the web or one you have stored on you computer. You can browse to select the image. The image may take several minutes to appear in Squish.