To change your Display Preferences, enter your account by clicking on your name on the right side of the title bar. In the Display Preferences section, use the dropdown menus to change the number of results you want displayed for searches on the project Home page, search pages and recent projects in the Home dropdown using the Display Preferences portion of your account screen. You can also change the text size in your issues tables making the issues text larger or smaller. When you finish making your selections, click on the Update Account button. You will get a success message.
- Display __ results by default for searches on the project home page - The number of issues listed under Issues Assigned to Me and My Watch List on the Home page will not be more than the number of issues specified. The default value is 15.
- Display __ results on the search pages by default - When you conduct a search, the number of issues displayed on each page will be no greater than the number of results specified. The default value is 25.
- Display __ recent projects in the project dropdown - The Project dropdown lists the Squish projects that you can access that have recent activity, up to the number of projects specified. The project you are currently viewing is not included in the list. If you are not viewing the All Projects screen, All Projects is included in the list, but does not count towards the total number of projects listed. The default value is 10.
- Text size - The relative size of the text for the issues in the issues tables.
- Font - The font issue text is displayed in, either Open Sans or Arial. The default value is Open Sans.