Whenever you try to view a page within your company without already being logged in, Squish will display the Login page.
If you were trying to view a specific page within Squish -- for example, if you followed a link to an issue detail page sent to you in an e-mail -- that page will be displayed after you log in. Otherwise, the Homepage for the project you were viewing last will be displayed. Squish stores this information on your hard drive in a cookie. If for any reason it cannot find this cookie, it will display the Homepage of the first project alphabetically to which you have access.
Enter your user name and password on the Login page to log in to Squish. Remember that Squish user names and passwords are case-sensitive. You can select the Keep me logged in for two weeks checkbox if you would like to cache your login details on the current device and browser for the next two weeks.
If you do not have a Squish account yet, click the Sign up here link.
You may change your password at any time. It is recommended that you do so regularly to maintain security. To change your password, follow these steps:
- Log in to Squish with your current username and password.
- Open your account by clicking on your name in the navigation bar.
- Enter your new password into both the New Password and Verify Password fields.
- The characters in your password will be masked with filled circles for security.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters in length. It may contain any standard keyboard characters. It is required that you use a combination of at least two of the following types of characters:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Account. A success message will be displayed.
If you forget your password, you can request that Squish reset your password by clicking on the Forgot your password? link. You must supply your user name. Squish will send you a password to the e-mail address specified in your account information.
If you have forgotten your password and do not have access to the e-mail address specified in your account information, contact a company administrator. He or she can change your password and/or your e-mail address. If your Administrator resets your password you should log into Squish and change your password immediately for security reasons.