Dashboard Templates can only be created or deleted by accounts with an Access Level of Local Administrator or above and the appropriate role permissions. The role permissions can be found in the Dashboard Template folder.
To create a Dashboard Template:
- Adjust your personal dashboard settings with the desired widgets. For more on how to do so, please read the Dashboard section here.
- Once your dashboard is set, press the + in the upper-right corner.
- Select Save Dashboard Template.
- You will be prompted to name the template. Input the desired name and select OK.
If you save a Dashboard Template with the same name as a previous template you will be given a warning before doing so. Selecting Yes will overwrite the previous Dashboard Template with that name.
Once you have saved a Dashboard Template, users will be able to select and apply it in their User Preferences.
To delete a Dashboard Preference:
- Press the + in the upper right corner.
- Select Delete Dashboard Template.
- You’ll be able to select the desired template from the dropdown. Select OK.
- After confirming that you’ve selected the correct template, select Yes to delete the template.