Printing from the Labels Manager
In addition to printing labels from the Labels Manager, labels can also be printed from within a BSI table by selecting the Print Labels option from the Current Label column header menu, Toolbar or Tools menu.
To print labels from the Labels manager:
- Select the folder containing the label format to be used for printing in the left pane of the Labels Manager. Any labels and sub-folders in the selected folder will be displayed in the right pane.
- Highlight the label format in the right pane by clicking on it anywhere in the row.
- Select the Print Labels button. The Label Creation Method dialog will open.
- Select which option to use for label generation:
- Import label Data - This option will open the Import Wizard immediately. After the import, the Printing Label dialog will open.
- Generate BSI ID Labels - This option will open the Generate BSI IDs dialog immediately. After the import, the Printing Label dialog will open.
- Open Dialog with No Labels - This option will open the Printing Label dialog with no label data.
- The Printing Label dialog contains a data table for label information with action buttons across the top. The columns and column labels will be taken from the label configuration created in the Label Editor.
- Continue to enter or manipulate the data manually, import data or use the Generate tool for BSI IDs or Sample IDs from the Printing Label dialog, if necessary.
- Select the Print Labels button or Print Labels from the File menu to print the labels.