To modify user accounts & information:
- Click Admin > Users on the Company navigation bar.
- Click the name of the user you want to edit
- Make any changes. Editing user information can include:
Activate or deactivate the user's account by toggling the Active checkbox.
Delete a user who has never logged onto Squish by clicking the Delete User button.
- Changing the user's name via the First name and/or Last name field(s).
- Changing the user's email address via the E-mail Address field.
- Changing the user's company administrator permission by toggling the Admin checkbox.
- Resetting the user's password by entering a temporary password in the New and Verify password fields.
- Removing access to projects by removing it from the Projects field.
- Adding access to other projects by selecting a new value(s) the Projects list.
Click Save Changes.
- This option is only available if the user has never interacted with an issue into Squish.
Note: When a user has been made inactive all of the entries made under that username have been retained. If Squish allowed users to be deleted once they had been on the system that information would be lost.