Company Home Page
Clicking the company name from the header bar on any page will take you to the Company Summary page screen.
The first table lists recent activity on all projects you have access to view in the last 30 days. The next table lists unresolved issues which are currently assigned to your account. The last table lists all of the issues that are on your Watch List in all of your projects. The number of active projects for the company is listed under the company name. Clicking the number takes you to the Available Projects page.
The filter bar allows you to filter the issues shown by the project they belong to.
Click the Projects icon in the Header, then select See All Projects. The page that opens will display all projects within your company that you have access to view, either because you are a member or because the project allows access to all company members. Next to each project name are the owner/contact for the project, the number of members and the total number of issues.
If you click a project name, you will be taken to the Home screen for that project. Clicking the name of the project owner opens a dialog where you can send a notification email to the project owner. The Filter dialog allows you to filter listed projects by name, short name, and owner.
There is also a link to Request a New Project, which allows you to enter the proposed name of the new project, a description, and select a project to model the new one on, if desired. A notification will be sent to the company administrator detailing your request.
Project Home Page
The Project Home page is the central location for information and navigation within a Squish project. It is the first page displayed when you log in, and it can always be reached by clicking the project's name in the project navigation bar.
The home page displays issue searches you have chosen to display. In any search, to view an issue's details, click on the Issue ID or Subject. To view the project milestones, click the Version/Milestone. To e-mail the person an issue is assigned to, click the person's name in the Assigned To column.
Some of the searches displayed may not be exhaustive; they are limited to the number of issues you set for Home page listings in your account options. Click the links in the list headers to view the complete listings.
The header navigation bar includes the following tools:
- Statistics - Across the top of the page are the total number of issues (both non-confidential and confidential), the number of unresolved issues, and the number of unresolved issues which are assigned to you. Each of these counts is also a link to the built-in search it describes.
- Settings - There is also a Settings link, which allows you to edit project default settings.
There are three default searches available in Squish, which are added to your project automatically when you join: Recently Updated Issues, Unresolved Issues Assigned to Me, and Watch List.
- Recently Updated Issues - This list shows the recent activity on issues in this project. The issues are listed in order of Date Last Modified, with the most recent date at the top.
- Unresolved Issues Assigned to Me - This lists the open issues which are assigned to you. The most recently updated issues are listed first. To view an issue's details, click on the Issue ID or Subject. To view the project milestones, click the Version/Milestone. This list is only displayed for project members that can have issues assigned to them.
- Watch List - This list shows the issues in this project which you have added to your watch list. They are listed in order of Date Last Modified, with the most recent date at the top.
You can customize your Project Homepage to include your saved searches.